error when accessing folder with video files

December 6, 2004 5:51:05 PM

I get "windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" error
and it is only when I open a folder with video files, any other is fine and I
have even accessed folders on a server that have video in them and it does
the same thing. I have as well reformatted my hd and reinstalled win xp serv
pk2 and it made no change. Help anyone, it is with explorer.exe
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 11:29:04 AM

this is closed. I put this in winxp general discussion
!