Looping of a Video?

Is there a way to loop a video back to the begining to get it to run
continuously? I am running Movie Maker 2.1. Any assitance is greatly
appreciated.

If not within Movie Maker is there any way to re-execute the clip?

JUST REWIND!
Or associate play with Media player and set it to loop

--

http://www.MettaWeb.com