Video conference across internet

This is a bit off topic.

I am looking for a way to get live sound and video between two PC's via the
internet (A 1mb broadband connection at both ends)?

Can anyone recommend some software to create a reasonably secure connection
with clear sound and video.

Thanks

Actually windows messenger can do that,its called "instant message",both
parties need a .NET passport and messenger.

"Mettá" wrote:

> This is a bit off topic.
>
> I am looking for a way to get live sound and video between two PC's via the
> internet (A 1mb broadband connection at both ends)?
>
> Can anyone recommend some software to create a reasonably secure connection
> with clear sound and video.
>
> Thanks

Thanks but the quality is poor and very unreliable.

Any other suggestions??

http://www.MettaWeb.com