WMP 10 doesn't work properly after linking to video clip f..

December 8, 2004 8:30:26 PM

Hello .

WMP 10 worked fine when I just installed it , but after clicking on
a link to a video clip from within a website , Windows Media Player
doesn't work even independently : I see "Windows Media Player" in the
taskbar , but the application doesn't appear on screen . Windows Media
Player
is in memory (but I can close it via right-click in the taskbar , then
close) .

I tried to uninstall WMP 10 and install WMP 9 , but I got the same results
..

How to solve it ?

Thanks in advance ,
Lior .
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 9:37:26 PM

I've just simulated a similar problem to the one I described .

The simulation of the WMP10 / WMP9 problem is included in the .zip file
(wmplayer.exe file within the zip file) in the following web address :

http://uk.geocities.com/lbobrov/wmplayer.zip

Thanks in advance ,
Lior .
!