video card

Not a computer wiz-downloaded a game on my pc (and directx9 update). The game
will not load-get a message that I need to update video drivers. My stupid
question-where do I locate my video card om my PC? I've looked and found
audio driver updates, but not video updates.
--
please help!
2 answers Last reply

    Hello

    Well who is your pc made bye, you need to provide that info
    so one acn assist you better, also what is your pc type, I mean
    who is it made bye, IBM< HP, Compaq, etc, find that out or
    provide that info here

    Alvin

    tazman wrote:

    > Not a computer wiz-downloaded a game on my pc (and directx9 update). The game
    > will not load-get a message that I need to update video drivers. My stupid
    > question-where do I locate my video card om my PC? I've looked and found
    > audio driver updates, but not video updates.
    > --
    > please help!

    hi i got halflife2 it said i needed to update my video driver.ive got SIS i
    downloaded the newest version....I CANT GET THE SETUP TO RUN;_;

Video Games Graphics Cards Windows XP