video card

a b U Graphics card
December 8, 2004 1:35:04 PM

Not a computer wiz-downloaded a game on my pc (and directx9 update). The game
will not load-get a message that I need to update video drivers. My stupid
question-where do I locate my video card om my PC? I've looked and found
audio driver updates, but not video updates.
--
please help!

More about : video card

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
December 8, 2004 6:09:05 PM

Hello

Well who is your pc made bye, you need to provide that info
so one acn assist you better, also what is your pc type, I mean
who is it made bye, IBM< HP, Compaq, etc, find that out or
provide that info here

Alvin

tazman wrote:

> Not a computer wiz-downloaded a game on my pc (and directx9 update). The game
> will not load-get a message that I need to update video drivers. My stupid
> question-where do I locate my video card om my PC? I've looked and found
> audio driver updates, but not video updates.
> --
> please help!
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
December 12, 2004 10:55:12 AM

hi i got halflife2 it said i needed to update my video driver.ive got SIS i
downloaded the newest version....I CANT GET THE SETUP TO RUN;_;
!