How many Samsung drives have died for you this year ???

Just bought one and wanted to know about its reliablility.

Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about samsung drives died year

    I don't think anyone can ever find a hard drive that would die for
    someone. But, no, Samsung had never died on me.

    No One Realy wrote:
    > Just bought one and wanted to know about its reliablility.
    >
    > Thanks.

    None have died, any year.

    "Rod Speed" wrote:
    >None have died, any year.
    >
    >No One Realy <1@2.com.au> wrote:
    >
    >> Just bought one and wanted to know about its reliablility.

    I’ve never had a Samsung say bye bye

    While I’m on this I think it’s ironic how many people use Maxtor
    external drives to back things up. I reckon you should make sure you
    have a backup for the backup drive if your gonna play games with them

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/PC-Storage-Samsung-drives-died-year-ftopict61409.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=310781

    Had my Samsung 200 SATa for 2 weeks and still not dead :)

    And it does not MEWOW like akitty cat elike my Hitachi 160 gig SATA.
    If it barked it would be great :p

    On 31 Aug 2005 22:58:31 -0700, "Kelvin" <kelvinyany@gmail.com> wrote:

    >I don't think anyone can ever find a hard drive that would die for
    >someone. But, no, Samsung had never died on me.
    >
    >No One Realy wrote:
    >> Just bought one and wanted to know about its reliablility.
    >>
    >> Thanks.

Hardware Storage IBM Samsung