asdf

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2002
Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage (More info?)

I have several req's and having trouble finding usb flash drive that will
fit all of them

1. Needs to work with both win 2000 and win XP without any additional
software.
2. USB 2.0 compatible
3. Needs to have a hole, so that I can attach it to my keychain
4. Needs to be as durable as possible.
5. As small in size as possible
6. 1Gb capacity at least.

thanx a million for all the suggestions

http://www.digitalfilm.com/jumpdrive/

--
"The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than
golf has." -- Will Rogers