NVIDIA FX5200 Problem

I have conected my PC to my VCR via a S-Video Scart lead, so that i can
record my edited videos to tape. All i get on the tape is a picture of my
Desktop.
I am using Movie Maker to edit my videos.

Any advise would be appreciated.
Peter

The svideo out from the card is called TV out. It just sends the same
picture that is on the monitor to a TV or in your case a VCR. You need a
video capture card to do what you want.

"Peter C" <PeterC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have conected my PC to my VCR via a S-Video Scart lead, so that i can
> record my edited videos to tape. All i get on the tape is a picture of my
> Desktop.
> I am using Movie Maker to edit my videos.
>
> Any advise would be appreciated.
> Peter

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

The problem seems to be that the video playing back on the computer monitor
is not sent to the SVGA video card output. This may happen if the display is
set to a resolution that cannot be sent to a TV.

"Nick Burns" <thedoc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The svideo out from the card is called TV out. It just sends the same
> picture that is on the monitor to a TV or in your case a VCR. You need a
> video capture card to do what you want.
>

> "Peter C" <PeterC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have conected my PC to my VCR via a S-Video Scart lead, so that i can
>> record my edited videos to tape. All i get on the tape is a picture of
>> my
>> Desktop.
>> I am using Movie Maker to edit my videos.
>>
>> Any advise would be appreciated.
>> Peter

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.