HL2 Mods

strider

Anyone played any good ones lately. Really looking forward to Zombie
Panic when it comes out for source.

Anyone know of any other quirky mods. I'm not after twitchy games, just
something fresh and new.

Cheers

--
"A faineant government is not the worst
government that England can have. It has been the

Anthony Trollope

Strider wrote:
> Anyone played any good ones lately. Really looking forward to Zombie
> Panic when it comes out for source.
>
> Anyone know of any other quirky mods. I'm not after twitchy games, just
> something fresh and new.

The kids is messing around with Tims Coop and Garys Mod atm
http://www.rawmeat.be/timcoop/
http://www.garry.tv/garrysmod/

You can (as in should) check modsdb for any updates/news
http://games.moddb.com/61/

rgds

strider

Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

> You can (as in should) check modsdb for any updates/news
> http://games.moddb.com/61/

Will and have.

Thanks Peter