Saving Size and Freezing Issues

I'm having MovieMaker Problems. Often, when I'm trying to save a movie it'll
calculate the time to save, a number will come up which will start rising. I
had it to 2 million minutes once. Even trying to save to a CD-R the same
occurred even though I was sure there was enough disc space. Is there a size
limite or might there be a virtual memory size problem? Oh, I seem to be
able to save any size "project" but not "Save Movie to My Computer" or "to
CD." Please help.

Secondly, I'm freezing up a lot, have to turn off the computer and reboot
and recover, etc. Maybe connected?

Thanks in advance

jorge

Distinguished