im having problems with laying dvds

mo

1 month ago i could play dvds, then XP upgraded my media player from 9 to 10
and now i cant play dvds it says something about a decoder, but i dont
understand if i could play dvds before why cant i play them now

Reinstall your DUD decoding software, probably lithe WinDVD or PowerDVD.
www.coribright.com