Which Video Card

Please bear with me! I have a sony vaio(OS pcv-rx755) pentium 4 2.00 ghz
w/480 mb of ram? My current video card is a SIS 650_740 that is on board the
mother board? I want to add a radeon 9600 with 128 ram? How do I know what
card and or speed of card my system will support? Thanks for the help
2 answers Last reply
More about which video card

    Don't matter what pc you have as long as it ain't prehistoric.

    "tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please bear with me! I have a sony vaio(OS pcv-rx755) pentium 4 2.00 ghz
    > w/480 mb of ram? My current video card is a SIS 650_740 that is on board
    the
    > mother board? I want to add a radeon 9600 with 128 ram? How do I know
    what
    > card and or speed of card my system will support? Thanks for the help

    As long as the AGP connection on the motherboard will support the AGP of the
    video card you'll be fine. RTFM.

    "tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please bear with me! I have a sony vaio(OS pcv-rx755) pentium 4 2.00 ghz
    > w/480 mb of ram? My current video card is a SIS 650_740 that is on board
    > the
    > mother board? I want to add a radeon 9600 with 128 ram? How do I know
    > what
    > card and or speed of card my system will support? Thanks for the help

Video Graphics Cards Windows XP