Which Video Card

December 11, 2004 6:47:02 PM

Please bear with me! I have a sony vaio(OS pcv-rx755) pentium 4 2.00 ghz
w/480 mb of ram? My current video card is a SIS 650_740 that is on board the
mother board? I want to add a radeon 9600 with 128 ram? How do I know what
card and or speed of card my system will support? Thanks for the help

More about : video card

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
December 11, 2004 10:43:01 PM

Don't matter what pc you have as long as it ain't prehistoric.

"tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please bear with me! I have a sony vaio(OS pcv-rx755) pentium 4 2.00 ghz
> w/480 mb of ram? My current video card is a SIS 650_740 that is on board
the
> mother board? I want to add a radeon 9600 with 128 ram? How do I know
what
> card and or speed of card my system will support? Thanks for the help
December 11, 2004 10:56:37 PM

As long as the AGP connection on the motherboard will support the AGP of the
video card you'll be fine. RTFM.

!