Josiah

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2004

I have high resolution photos that I want to put into a movie, but the images
are very low resolution when viewed on full screen. That shouldn't happen.
I've tried many different types of pictures but the same thing happens. I
have an ATI radeon 9700 graphics card. Does anyone know what could cause
this, or how I can fix it? I would appreciate any input. Thanks, Josiah.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

What screen/display resolution are you using?
Generally Movies and the like are setup for conventional TV resolution,
which is much less than 1024x768, let alone larger display formats.

"Josiah" <Josiah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have high resolution photos that I want to put into a movie, but the
>images
> are very low resolution when viewed on full screen. That shouldn't happen.
> I've tried many different types of pictures but the same thing happens. I
> have an ATI radeon 9700 graphics card. Does anyone know what could cause
> this, or how I can fix it? I would appreciate any input. Thanks, Josiah.

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

test