I'm Still Seeing Breen

http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1037

very good music video using the half-life 2 engine.
5 answers Last reply
More about breen

    desert wrote:
    > http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1037
    >
    > very good music video using the half-life 2 engine.

    Had it on the hard-drive for a while now - I think it's great.

    --
    It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
    taming in one go.

    "desert" <youmustbe@joking.co.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1037
    >
    > very good music video using the half-life 2 engine.

    Very good! Nice song actually... shame they didn't have a better quality
    vid-card though - I'm sure the game looks a lot better just on my unlocked
    9500 Pro.

    "Nick" <nick@yourstuff.com> wrote in message

    > Very good! Nice song actually... shame they didn't have a better quality
    > vid-card though - I'm sure the game looks a lot better just on my unlocked
    > 9500 Pro.

    They probably had to turn down the settings so they could capture during
    play.

    "G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message
    > "Nick" <nick@yourstuff.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Very good! Nice song actually... shame they didn't have a better quality
    >> vid-card though - I'm sure the game looks a lot better just on my
    >> unlocked
    >> 9500 Pro.
    >>

    > They probably had to turn down the settings so they could capture during
    > play.

    Ah, fair enough...

    desert wrote:
    > http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1037

    That's really rather lovely, thanks for the link.

    Whoever would have guessed that the G-Man had such a good voice?

    --

    (O) e n o n e

Engine Games Music Video Video Games