I'm Still Seeing Breen

shawk

desert wrote:
> http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1037
>
> very good music video using the half-life 2 engine.

Had it on the hard-drive for a while now - I think it's great.

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"desert" <youmustbe@joking.co.com> wrote in message
> http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1037
>
> very good music video using the half-life 2 engine.

Very good! Nice song actually... shame they didn't have a better quality
vid-card though - I'm sure the game looks a lot better just on my unlocked
9500 Pro.

"Nick" <nick@yourstuff.com> wrote in message
news:1117795658.73257.0@a lovely person.uk.clara.net...

> Very good! Nice song actually... shame they didn't have a better quality
> vid-card though - I'm sure the game looks a lot better just on my unlocked
> 9500 Pro.

They probably had to turn down the settings so they could capture during
play.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message
> "Nick" <nick@yourstuff.com> wrote in message
> news:1117795658.73257.0@a lovely person.uk.clara.net...
>>
>> Very good! Nice song actually... shame they didn't have a better quality
>> vid-card though - I'm sure the game looks a lot better just on my
>> unlocked
>> 9500 Pro.
>>

> They probably had to turn down the settings so they could capture during
> play.

Ah, fair enough...