I'm Still Seeing Breen

Last response: in Video Games
June 2, 2005 9:16:52 PM

http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1037

very good music video using the half-life 2 engine.

More about : breen

June 2, 2005 10:27:08 PM

desert wrote:
> http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1037
>
> very good music video using the half-life 2 engine.

Had it on the hard-drive for a while now - I think it's great.

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.

"desert" <youmustbe@joking.co.com> wrote in message
> http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1037
>
> very good music video using the half-life 2 engine.

Very good! Nice song actually... shame they didn't have a better quality
vid-card though - I'm sure the game looks a lot better just on my unlocked
9500 Pro.
June 3, 2005 6:36:43 PM

"Nick" <nick@yourstuff.com> wrote in message

> Very good! Nice song actually... shame they didn't have a better quality
> vid-card though - I'm sure the game looks a lot better just on my unlocked
> 9500 Pro.

They probably had to turn down the settings so they could capture during
play.
June 3, 2005 9:39:32 PM

"G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message
> "Nick" <nick@yourstuff.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Very good! Nice song actually... shame they didn't have a better quality
>> vid-card though - I'm sure the game looks a lot better just on my
>> unlocked
>> 9500 Pro.
>>

> They probably had to turn down the settings so they could capture during
> play.

Ah, fair enough...
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 2:16:01 AM

desert wrote:
> http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1037

That's really rather lovely, thanks for the link.

Whoever would have guessed that the G-Man had such a good voice?

--

(O) e n o n e
!