Upgrade WMM

I have xp pro and it currently has 1.1 for MM. I am reluctant to install SP2
and need a way to upgrade to 2.1 . On the microsoft website it says
requirements for 2.1 is xp home with SP2 or xp pro. I cant find a upgrade
download. ANy locations???
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about upgrade

    You can not get MM2.1 without SP2.
    However you can get MM2.0 from www.download.com (search for movie maker)

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for Windows Movie Maker

    "Willians" <Willians@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have xp pro and it currently has 1.1 for MM. I am reluctant to install
    >SP2
    > and need a way to upgrade to 2.1 . On the microsoft website it says
    > requirements for 2.1 is xp home with SP2 or xp pro. I cant find a upgrade
    > download. ANy locations???
    > Thanks

    I had the same problem, but it wont hurt to download SP2.

Video Microsoft Windows XP