Video settings change after reboot

I have WinXP SP2, my video adapter is RADEON 9000.
Every time I reboot my system my video settings change from 1400 x 1050
to 1024 x 768. This began to happen like a month after I installed SP2,
so I don't know if that was the cause.
I have all my security settings, Firewall, antivirus. So I wouldn't
think it's a virus.

Does anyone know what can I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about video settings change reboot

    "user3150" wrote:
    > I have WinXP SP2, my video adapter is RADEON 9000.
    > Every time I reboot my system my video settings change from
    > 1400 x 1050
    > to 1024 x 768. This began to happen like a month after I
    > installed SP2,
    > so I don't know if that was the cause.
    > I have all my security settings, Firewall, antivirus. So I
    > wouldn't
    > think it's a virus.
    >
    > Does anyone know what can I do?

    Check the ATI web site for newer drivers. John

    --
    http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
    Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Video-settings-change-reboot-ftopict237837.html

Video Video Settings Windows XP