Video settings change after reboot

December 15, 2004 10:03:05 AM

I have WinXP SP2, my video adapter is RADEON 9000.
Every time I reboot my system my video settings change from 1400 x 1050
to 1024 x 768. This began to happen like a month after I installed SP2,
so I don't know if that was the cause.
I have all my security settings, Firewall, antivirus. So I wouldn't
think it's a virus.

Does anyone know what can I do?
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 4:23:34 PM

"user3150" wrote:
> I have WinXP SP2, my video adapter is RADEON 9000.
> Every time I reboot my system my video settings change from
> 1400 x 1050
> to 1024 x 768. This began to happen like a month after I
> installed SP2,
> so I don't know if that was the cause.
> I have all my security settings, Firewall, antivirus. So I
> wouldn't
> think it's a virus.
>
> Does anyone know what can I do?

Check the ATI web site for newer drivers. John

--
http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Video-settings-change-rebo...