jay

I have 300 pictures taht I need to put nto a vodeo for a dvd. Any
suggestions on how to use random transitions so I don't have to drag and drop
a transition between each picture?

THANKS!
Jay

jay

Please forgive my poor spelling in the previous e-mail. Obviously I need to
train Dragon Naturally Speaking better! :)