Save a movie to a dvd?

How do i save my movie maker project on to a dvd. I am slowly go mad trying.

Thanks for ant help
3 answers Last reply
More about save movie

    if you want to play it from the DVD on the computer then you need a program
    like NERO
    www.nero.com to write the disk

    if you want it to play in a home DVD player you must use a DVD authoring
    application like this:
    http://www.tmpg-inc.com/product/tda.html

    "garyh" <garyh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do i save my movie maker project on to a dvd. I am slowly go mad
    > trying.
    >
    > Thanks for ant help

    Dowsn't Nero6 make a DVD-R that will play on DVD players?
    I was planning to buy it to copy some family DVDs.

    --
    C and A Bredt
    "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    > if you want to play it from the DVD on the computer then you need a
    program
    > like NERO
    > www.nero.com to write the disk
    >
    > if you want it to play in a home DVD player you must use a DVD authoring
    > application like this:
    > http://www.tmpg-inc.com/product/tda.html
    >

    > "garyh" <garyh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > How do i save my movie maker project on to a dvd. I am slowly go mad
    > > trying.
    > >
    > > Thanks for ant help

    Roxio EZ CD Creator will make a disc that can be played on stand alone
    players. Whether a standalone DVD player will play DVD discs recorded on a
    computer is more dependent on the player than on the software used to author
    it. TMPEG is not very intuitive or easy, and Roxio does a better job of
    building menus (both static and motion). Some standalone DV players will
    play only one of the available formats; if your burner only makes +r and
    your standalone player only plays -r, then obviously there is nothing you
    can use to make a disc that will play on your machine.

    Bobby

    "Carol and Allen Bredt" <abredt22@Xsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Dowsn't Nero6 make a DVD-R that will play on DVD players?
    > I was planning to buy it to copy some family DVDs.
    >
    > --
    > C and A Bredt
    > "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    >> if you want to play it from the DVD on the computer then you need a
    > program
    >> like NERO
    >> www.nero.com to write the disk
    >>
    >> if you want it to play in a home DVD player you must use a DVD authoring
    >> application like this:
    >> http://www.tmpg-inc.com/product/tda.html
    >>

    >> "garyh" <garyh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > How do i save my movie maker project on to a dvd. I am slowly go mad
    >> > trying.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks for ant help

Video DVD Movies Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP