Video Editing Tools

Hi,

I am looking to remove some clips from my AVI files (Created by digital
dump using Windows Movie Maker). I also want to remove audio in some
portion of the video files(where too much background noise)

I don't want to change the codec or format or neither I want to encode
the files.

What's best easy to use tool for this application? I don't mind
purchasing a commercial product as long as I don't have to spend days
learning the tool.

Thanks,
Sam

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

> What's best easy to use tool for this application?

VirtualDub www.virtualdub.org (free)
Use the Video and and Audio processing to "Direct Stream Copy".

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for Windows Movie Maker

Rehan wrote:
>>What's best easy to use tool for this application?
>

> VirtualDub www.virtualdub.org (free)
> Use the Video and and Audio processing to "Direct Stream Copy".

Downloaded it and works great for video cropping. I still have to figure
out how to trip audio in some sections of stream.

Thanks,
Sam

Sam, I have used the Ulead VideoStudio 7 to extract clips from my video files
and to extract video only from video and sound composites. You can also
extract the sound as a wavefile and clean it up. -jh