Windows Movie Maker/Roxio 7 Crashes on Higher Quality Sett..

Hello,
I am having trouble with Windows Movie Maker. Everytime I try to capture
video from a vcr on a higher quality besides the default one, the program
either crashes or freezes. I am having the same problem with Roxio Easy Media
Maker 7 which I just installed hoping it would work. I got an error report
that blamed a driver, but did not specify which one or the exact problem. Any
kick in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about windows movie maker roxio crashes higher quality sett

    "Boo1" wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I am having trouble with Windows Movie Maker. Everytime I
    > try to capture
    > video from a vcr on a higher quality besides the default one,
    > the program
    > either crashes or freezes. I am having the same problem with
    > Roxio Easy Media
    > Maker 7 which I just installed hoping it would work. I got an
    > error report
    > that blamed a driver, but did not specify which one or the
    > exact problem. Any
    > kick in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks

    What kind of capture divice are you using? PCI card, usb, firewire ?
    May you can go the vendors web site for an update. Also SP2 fix one
    of my problems. John

    --
    http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
    Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Video-Windows-Movie-Maker-Roxio-Crashes-Higher-Quality-Settings-ftopict240438.html

Video Windows Movie Maker Microsoft Windows XP