canon s1is

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 26, 2004 1:04:40 AM

Anyone expirience with the canon s1is?

More about : canon s1is

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 1:55:01 AM

aike wrote:
> Anyone expirience with the canon s1is?

depends on what do you need to know...overall, for usual use is quite
perfect. Image stabilizer works perfect. Movie mode is also great.You do
need latest firmware to work ok - with first one the camera had problems
focusing at low light, but not anymore.
In short, for non professional use, great. Just a side tip - i always keep
ISO setting to 50 - in order to minimize noise.
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 8:18:48 AM

Yup. About 6 months. It's great! I've blown up pix to 8 1/2 x 11 with sharp
clarity, the image stabilizer allows for long zooms without shake. You can use
a converter to add filters or tele-extenders. I'm very pleased with it.
!