canon s1is

Anyone expirience with the canon s1is?
2 answers Last reply
More about canon s1is

    aike wrote:
    > Anyone expirience with the canon s1is?

    depends on what do you need to know...overall, for usual use is quite
    perfect. Image stabilizer works perfect. Movie mode is also great.You do
    need latest firmware to work ok - with first one the camera had problems
    focusing at low light, but not anymore.
    In short, for non professional use, great. Just a side tip - i always keep
    ISO setting to 50 - in order to minimize noise.

    Yup. About 6 months. It's great! I've blown up pix to 8 1/2 x 11 with sharp
    clarity, the image stabilizer allows for long zooms without shake. You can use
    a converter to add filters or tele-extenders. I'm very pleased with it.

Cameras Canon Peripherals