Anyone an answer,NO WIRELESS?

Does anyone have a fix for this problem of no internet on adapter?Ihave good
signal but limited or no connectivity. I get a message stating I cant get a
connection because the network did not assign a network address.
Im using a Linksys WRT54G router and Linksys WUSB54G adapter.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software on the adapter but the
software wouldnt load! When I asked Linksys to help me load the software they
told me to use a Windows file for the software.(driver?)
Can this be the problem---its all a little over my head but I will
be thankful for any help in this matter. Deanoid

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi,