  • File Format
  • Movie Maker
  • Windows XP
December 22, 2004 4:47:04 PM

I need to convert my movie from a "wmv" file format to "mpeg" because my
cd/dvd burner doesn't recognize the "wmv" format. To complicate matters I
must have the video burned in less than 2 days. Help?!

More about : movie maker file format problem

Anonymous
December 23, 2004 9:56:23 PM

You need a dvd authoring app, such as nero, tmpg dvdauthor, ulead movie
factory/workshop etc etc.

Graham

--
Graham Hughes