Movie Maker file format problem

I need to convert my movie from a "wmv" file format to "mpeg" because my
cd/dvd burner doesn't recognize the "wmv" format. To complicate matters I
must have the video burned in less than 2 days. Help?!
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker file format problem

    You need a dvd authoring app, such as nero, tmpg dvdauthor, ulead movie
    factory/workshop etc etc.

    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "DesparateDeb" <DesparateDeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I need to convert my movie from a "wmv" file format to "mpeg" because my
    > cd/dvd burner doesn't recognize the "wmv" format. To complicate matters I
    > must have the video burned in less than 2 days. Help?!

Video File Format Movie Maker Windows XP