Explorer needs to restart when viewing folders with .avi f..

December 23, 2004 5:07:04 AM

I have a collection of video files on a slave drive. Everytime I access the
folder with the .avi files explorer errors out (Windows Explorer has
encountered a problem and needs to close). The error signature info has
ModName: xvid.dll. Could there be something wrong with my codec? Or can
windows not handle the thumbnail view with .avi files?
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 8:27:03 AM

"Bill Maxwell" wrote:

> I have a collection of video files on a slave drive. Everytime I access the
> folder with the .avi files explorer errors out (Windows Explorer has
> encountered a problem and needs to close). The error signature info has
> ModName: xvid.dll. Could there be something wrong with my codec? Or can
> windows not handle the thumbnail view with .avi files?

Anonymous
December 23, 2004 8:29:08 AM

!