june 2005 will be also very strong for pc games

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes

june 2005 will be also very strong for pc games
just look at some of the releases for this month

Hell Forces
Conspiracy: Weapons of Mass Destruction
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
Battlefield 2

lets only hope none will suffer any postponing

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

to check authenticity of the real "steamKILLER" reassure that
the post came from a google server and that the email address
is "sayNO2steam@yahoo.com"

steamKILLER wrote:

> Hell Forces

It's called Hellforces
http://www.orion-mm.ru/cgi-bin/news1.cgi

> Conspiracy: Weapons of Mass Destruction

Also available as an XBox Release?
Hmm that makes it a none genuine PC game and should be avoided at all
costs according to "you know who"

> Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

GTA that's an old release?
Oh I forgot it was a PS2 release
Shouldn't this release be avoided then?

> Battlefield 2

Multiplayer game?
I thought you said that multiplayer is no way to go

Jasper Westerhof wrote:

> Why won't you quit replying to that moron? Or please delete aghl form the
> list. Thankyousomuch.

Oh I just love to tease SK, besides I am only subscribing to AGHL
Unfortunately I don't know which group SK is reading
If I ever find out I might subscribe to that group as well and tidy
things up a little

Andrew wrote:

> Can't you just email him direct?

Hey where's all the fun then?

Andrew

On 4 Jun 2005 07:49:13 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Oh I just love to tease SK, besides I am only subscribing to AGHL
>Unfortunately I don't know which group SK is reading
>If I ever find out I might subscribe to that group as well and tidy
>things up a little

Can't you just email him direct?

Hey Peter,

"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> once tried to test me with:

> Hell Forces
> Conspiracy: Weapons of Mass Destruction
> Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

A CONOLE PORT! NOT A TRUE PC!! YOU ARE NO TRUE PC GAMER IF YOU BUY THIS
CONSOLE DRIVVEL!!!!!11ONE!ELEVEN!!

Peter [AGHL] wrote:

>> Hell Forces
>
> It's called Hellforces

thanks for the correction

>> Conspiracy: Weapons of Mass Destruction
>
> Also available as an XBox Release?

yes its a multiplatform game
but i never told we should avoid multiplatform games cause if
we do, we had to cut lots of pc game titles and that would be
very wrong cause we haven't got that much to be able to cut
so any pc game title is WORTHY! and should be bought!
now what i always said is pc game titles make exclusively for
the pc and optimized for it should have a special care and
attention by us all pc gamers, like for example boiling point

we should give a special attention to games made only for the
pc but never neglect other titles that might be console ports

>> Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
>
> GTA that's an old release?

any pc game titles is welcome! any! even if its a port of an
old console game

>> Battlefield 2
>
> Multiplayer game?

i criticize multiplayer ONLY pc games! but battlefield 2 is not
one of them
you can play battlefield 2 in single-player against bots so i
don't have anything against battlefield 2 and its no doubt one
of the most important pc game releases of the year
remember this is an example of a exclusive title for the pc and
fully optimized for the pc, so it deserves all the attention
and care we pc gamers can give to it
battlefield 2 deserves being a MEGA success

--

David Firewater wrote:

> It'd be more fun for me if you were to mail him direct instead of keeping
> the constant stream of crossposts alive singlehandedly... It's very tiresome
> now.

Crossposting ehh? Two "relevant" groups instead of the usual four
groups
No rant or whining and content which is known to be regarded on topic
in AGHL?

> Here Peter, have 2 "I bit the troll bait" points for not being able to "Let
> It Go."

Nahh, I seldom replies when SK is doing his ranting/flaming stuff
Eg his latest answer to General

Have a go at this
http://www.angelfire.com/space/usenet/
Some interesting reading

How do deal with a troll
------------------------
Be calm:
Don't rise to their antagonising attitude.

Don't lower yourself to their level:
Don't start throwing insults at them. It's what they want.

Pay a compliment
It is the last thing they are expecting - and the opposite of what they
want.

Encourage them to join in
Let them know they have valid points, and make their faults seem like
yours.

rgds

So, what's so special about being a "true pc gamer"?huh?huh?

"dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net> once tried to test me with:

> So, what's so special about being a "true pc gamer"?huh?huh?

Hawt chyx like you better. Or, um... I may have that backwards.

> "SayNo2SteamKILLER" <sayno2sk@com.com> wrote in message
>> "steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> once tried to test me with:
>>
>> > Hell Forces
>> > Conspiracy: Weapons of Mass Destruction
>> > Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
>>
>> A CONOLE PORT! NOT A TRUE PC!! YOU ARE NO TRUE PC GAMER IF YOU BUY THIS
>> CONSOLE DRIVVEL!!!!!11ONE!ELEVEN!!
>>
>> > Battlefield 2

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.