Movie maker hangs

When I connect my camcorder ( Panasonic ) to my notebook throught the
firewire cable, it is recognized properly. But when I start movie maker and
clik on the capture buton, Movie maker hangs and does nothing. Any solutions??

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker hangs

    Do you get any error messages come up at all?
    Check out www.papajohn.org and see the problem solving section on hangs and
    crashes.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "gsd2000" <gsd2000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I connect my camcorder ( Panasonic ) to my notebook throught the
    > firewire cable, it is recognized properly. But when I start movie maker
    and
    > clik on the capture buton, Movie maker hangs and does nothing. Any
    solutions??

    > Thanks in advance.

Video Movie Maker Windows XP