Magix Movie Edit Pro vs Magix Video Deluxe 2.0 ???

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 30, 2004 2:25:53 AM

What's the Diff? Is it worth upgrading?
Anonymous
March 30, 2004 9:57:17 PM

Steve Henderson <shenderson_2@charter.net> wrote in message news:<106htmqneflmsf5@corp.supernews.com>...
> What's the Diff? Is it worth upgrading?

No difference. Even the dates of the major components inside are the same.
Not worth to bother with upgrading.

Tod.
Anonymous
March 31, 2004 1:27:57 AM

Tod wrote:
> Steve Henderson <shenderson_2@charter.net> wrote in message news:<106htmqneflmsf5@corp.supernews.com>...
>
>>What's the Diff? Is it worth upgrading?
>

> No difference. Even the dates of the major components inside are the same.
> Not worth to bother with upgrading.
>
> Tod.

Thanks, Tod - I just found Video Deluxe 2.0 for $9.97 plus 4.95 shipping
- so I'll wait until that's delivered and give it a go. (www.jandr.com)
Shoot - nothing to lose, practically.
Anonymous
March 31, 2004 10:05:18 PM

Steve Henderson <shenderson_2@charter.net> wrote in message news:<106kem9khbk4i45@corp.supernews.com>...
> Tod wrote:
> > Steve Henderson <shenderson_2@charter.net> wrote in message news:<106htmqneflmsf5@corp.supernews.com>...
> >
> >>What's the Diff? Is it worth upgrading?
> >

> > No difference. Even the dates of the major components inside are the same.
> > Not worth to bother with upgrading.
> >
> > Tod.
>

> Thanks, Tod - I just found Video Deluxe 2.0 for $9.97 plus 4.95 shipping
> - so I'll wait until that's delivered and give it a go. (www.jandr.com)
> Shoot - nothing to lose, practically.

Its a bargain even at 49.00. The manual is practically useless in figuring out
errors. You need to find the error logs and figure it out from there.

Overall I am very happy with the product.

Enjoy.

Tod.
!