Magix Movie Edit Pro vs Magix Video Deluxe 2.0 ???

What's the Diff? Is it worth upgrading?
3 answers Last reply
More about magix movie edit magix video deluxe

    Steve Henderson <shenderson_2@charter.net> wrote in message news:<106htmqneflmsf5@corp.supernews.com>...
    > What's the Diff? Is it worth upgrading?

    No difference. Even the dates of the major components inside are the same.
    Not worth to bother with upgrading.

    Tod.

    Tod wrote:
    > Steve Henderson <shenderson_2@charter.net> wrote in message news:<106htmqneflmsf5@corp.supernews.com>...
    >
    >>What's the Diff? Is it worth upgrading?
    >

    > No difference. Even the dates of the major components inside are the same.
    > Not worth to bother with upgrading.
    >
    > Tod.

    Thanks, Tod - I just found Video Deluxe 2.0 for $9.97 plus 4.95 shipping
    - so I'll wait until that's delivered and give it a go. (www.jandr.com)
    Shoot - nothing to lose, practically.

    Steve Henderson <shenderson_2@charter.net> wrote in message news:<106kem9khbk4i45@corp.supernews.com>...
    > Tod wrote:
    > > Steve Henderson <shenderson_2@charter.net> wrote in message news:<106htmqneflmsf5@corp.supernews.com>...
    > >
    > >>What's the Diff? Is it worth upgrading?
    > >

    > > No difference. Even the dates of the major components inside are the same.
    > > Not worth to bother with upgrading.
    > >
    > > Tod.
    >

    > Thanks, Tod - I just found Video Deluxe 2.0 for $9.97 plus 4.95 shipping
    > - so I'll wait until that's delivered and give it a go. (www.jandr.com)
    > Shoot - nothing to lose, practically.

    Its a bargain even at 49.00. The manual is practically useless in figuring out
    errors. You need to find the error logs and figure it out from there.

    Overall I am very happy with the product.

    Enjoy.

    Tod.

Tuner Cards Movies Desktops Video Graphics