downloading film from camcorder

jonnyboy

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2004

i have tried to download film i done on camcorder, it was 1 hours worth of
film and took 3 hours to download,however when i burnt it to disc it only
captured 19 minutes of film how do i download, i havent got firewire
connections

Capture is down in real time whether it is analogue or digital, so I don't
know how it took you 3 hours to capture it.
What is the format of the camcorder, how is connected to the pc, and what is
it connected to in the pc. What apps are you using?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media