JAG

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2002

Hi,
I have Windows XP with Windows Movie Maker.

?--I can't import vidio from my Olympus digital camera-
-it uses quick time mov. format I believe. Thanks, Jag

Kate

I want to know this too. What can I use edit or resize .mov files for
emailing. They are too large as they come off the camera. What's the best
format to convert to?
Kate

"Jag" <gjag@usfamily.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have Windows XP with Windows Movie Maker.
>
> ?--I can't import vidio from my Olympus digital camera-
> -it uses quick time mov. format I believe. Thanks, Jag

Use rad video tools
http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm
this will convert the .mov to .avi and then you can use movie maker.
Also see www.papajohn.org importing source files > video > MOV, for lots of
help with using it.

--
Graham Hughes