Movie Maker and My DVD

December 29, 2004 6:35:03 PM

I made this great slide show with music on movie maker (great program) and
then downloaded MY DVD because I was told that would allow me to burn the
slide show onto DVD through my DVD burner on my VAIO. I saved the slideshow
as a DV-AVI file - imported it to My DVD program - but when I went to preview
it before burning the DVD - the audio plays back all weird and scratchy - and
slow like an old record - skipping and stuff!!!! So Frustrated -

More about : movie maker dvd

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 6:53:01 PM

You have an issue with your hardware and/or a codec problem. I use MyDVD
frequently to make slideshow presentations and DVDs and it always performs
flawlessly. Do you have a Celeron processor in your Vaio?

Bobby

!