Capturing eSP/LP from Canon ZR50MC miniDV

Hello, I am able to capture regular SP images using an IE3994 card to my
camcorder, but on a tape that I have switched the capture frequency from SP
to eSP or LP, the video is not being captured.

Any help would be appreciated
--
Gus Tsambourlianos

It's a case of trying different software and hope one of them can read the
signal, then remember to record only in SP in future.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media