Have Audio problem from Camcorder to Computer

December 30, 2004 5:29:01 AM

I have three softwares in my computer for Downloading video from cam corder
to computer via USB port. Video was perfect but no audio with two programs(
both Sony). Ultimatley i tried using windows moviemaker and it worked
perfectly with Audio also for three days. Now I have same audio problem with
Windows movie maker also. Audio is totally zero. I am operating on XP
version. I have no problem playing music in my computer even prviously
recorder video with audio.

I would also like to point out here I have been having problem with audio in
my Hotmail messenger service since one month, where as the audio problem on
the video download is relatively new since three days. I used tuning wizrad
and checked but everything seems perfect. But cannot connet with other chat
member for audio.

Could anyone help me primarily on the audio problem (over the video
download) and then for the chat on mesenger.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 7:27:01 AM

I am having a similar problem with capturing the audio along with the video
from my Sony camera - I also only get the video no audio-in contrast, I can
get both using the sony softwre only I am unable to save it to a CD or on my
hard drive-Can anyone help?

!