Can't play AVI files - Motion Pixels Codec Problem

December 30, 2004 9:03:02 PM

Every time I click on an AVI file I get the following message:

Title - Motion Pixels Codec
Message - Device driver MVIDDNT is not started. Please reinstall Motion
Pixels!

I have no idea what motion pixels is or how to find it. A search on the
Internet came up blank. What can I do to fix this?

Note - I've already tried the ffdshow codec, but it didn't help.
December 31, 2004 12:58:53 AM

ever heard of "Google" ???
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/qt/motionpix.html
peter