Can't play AVI files - Motion Pixels Codec Problem

Every time I click on an AVI file I get the following message:

Title - Motion Pixels Codec
Message - Device driver MVIDDNT is not started. Please reinstall Motion
Pixels!

I have no idea what motion pixels is or how to find it. A search on the
Internet came up blank. What can I do to fix this?

Note - I've already tried the ffdshow codec, but it didn't help.
1 answer Last reply
More about play files motion pixels codec problem

    ever heard of "Google" ???
    http://www.synthetic-ap.com/qt/motionpix.html
    peter
    "CrystalP" <CrystalP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Every time I click on an AVI file I get the following message:
    >
    > Title - Motion Pixels Codec
    > Message - Device driver MVIDDNT is not started. Please reinstall Motion
    > Pixels!
    >
    > I have no idea what motion pixels is or how to find it. A search on the
    > Internet came up blank. What can I do to fix this?
    >
    > Note - I've already tried the ffdshow codec, but it didn't help.

Video Codec AVI Windows XP