Windows Movie Maker: Is It For XP Only?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Hi everyone.

A very simple question that I'm having trouble finding the answer to:

Windows Movie Maker, Windows File Editor, Windows Media Encoder...are
these utilities available ONLY for Windows XP?

To reply via e-mail, please remove
the number 5 from the reply address.
Thank you! J. Danniel

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Wndows MovieMaker is only available as part of Windows XP except for version
1 which was in Windows ME. Windows Media Encoder works on Windows 2000 and
Windows Server 2003 as well as Windows XP.
Cheers
Dean Rowe