No sound during DVD playback.

It seems that ever since upgrading to XP Serv. Pk. 2, I can no longer get
sound. I don't have a problem with files saved to my HD, but DVD's are a
different story. At first I was getting an error stating that WMP was unable
to play DVD's because of copyright issues. I'm using InterActual by default.
I've had the same negative results with DViX and WMD 10. I douwnloded the
lastest upgrade from InterActual and I now can see the DVD footage but still
no sound. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

I had the same problem with my system. Any DVD that I made wouldn't
play sound. I solved it by uninstalling DivX codec. Now it works fine

--
deanorama99Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access