Storage of temporary video files

glyn

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

I have recently had a 'D' drive installed on my computer
which gives me lots of extra space. I got this because I
was previously running into trouble with having enough
space on my 'C' drive to store a temporary movie when
saving it back to the DV camera.

When I went to change the default storage location from C
to D drive, a little box came up to tell me this could
not take place and advised me to try another location.
I'm stumped! What now?????

Hi Glyn,
I have to ask if you partitioned and formatted the new d: drive? Can you get
there though windows explorer and can you copy files or folders to it?

--
Bob Noble
www.sonic.net/bnoble