Opinions? Pinnacle Studio 8 DVD writers

I am getting ready to buy a dvd burner for my system with the intent
of using Pinnacle Systems Studio 8 to burn video DVD's. Any
recommendations on a reliable DVD writer platform that is working well
with studio 8?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

jasonm wrote:

> I am getting ready to buy a dvd burner for my system with the intent
> of using Pinnacle Systems Studio 8 to burn video DVD's. Any
> recommendations on a reliable DVD writer platform that is working well
> with studio 8?
>
> Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

I edit and render using Studio 8, but I do not burn with it. The only
reason is Studio does not give any screen update info while burning. I
prefer to see a progress bar so I can estimate when it will be finished.

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

jason.martin@chek.com (jasonm) wrote:

>I am getting ready to buy a dvd burner for my system with the intent
>of using Pinnacle Systems Studio 8 to burn video DVD's. Any
>recommendations on a reliable DVD writer platform that is working well
>with studio 8?
>
>Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Why not get Ulead DVD MovieFactory.
www.ulead.com