Is it possible to convert .mov to MPEG ?

Hello,

I am trying to create a dvd for my son of the Clone wars cartoons. I have
not been taping them from the TV but have .mov files in 480x320 resolution.
I am assuming I would need to convert these to MPG2 files to burn the dvd.
Is there any program out that that would do it?

Thanks for the help
Mike

Mike DeStefano wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to create a dvd for my son of the Clone wars cartoons. I have
> not been taping them from the TV but have .mov files in 480x320 resolution.
> I am assuming I would need to convert these to MPG2 files to burn the dvd.
> Is there any program out that that would do it?

Most any DVD authoring program will do what you need. I do it all the
time with iDVD, but I'm sure the others will do it as well.