Record Music from DVD

Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?
Thanks
7 answers Last reply
More about record music

    Yes, depends on whether it is your own dvd or a commercial one.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?
    > Thanks

    It is commercial. Can I ?

    "Graham Hughes" wrote:

    > Yes, depends on whether it is your own dvd or a commercial one.
    >
    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP Digital Media
    > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > www.simplydv.com
    >

    > "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?
    > > Thanks

    You can, but not legally, so you'll have to sort it out yourself, or wait
    for someone else to tell you I'm afraid.

    --

    > It is commercial. Can I ?
    >
    > "Graham Hughes" wrote:
    >
    > > Yes, depends on whether it is your own dvd or a commercial one.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Graham Hughes
    > > MVP Digital Media
    > > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > > www.simplydv.com
    > >

    > > "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?
    > > > Thanks

    Hear music without video, is it a big deal?

    "Graham Hughes" wrote:

    > You can, but not legally, so you'll have to sort it out yourself, or wait
    > for someone else to tell you I'm afraid.
    >
    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP Digital Media
    > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > www.simplydv.com
    >

    > "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > It is commercial. Can I ?
    > >
    > > "Graham Hughes" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Yes, depends on whether it is your own dvd or a commercial one.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Graham Hughes
    > > > MVP Digital Media
    > > > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > > > www.simplydv.com
    > > >

    > > > "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    Sorry, for me yes.

    --

    > Hear music without video, is it a big deal?
    >
    > "Graham Hughes" wrote:
    >
    > > You can, but not legally, so you'll have to sort it out yourself, or
    wait
    > > for someone else to tell you I'm afraid.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Graham Hughes
    > > MVP Digital Media
    > > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > > www.simplydv.com
    > >

    > > "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > It is commercial. Can I ?

    >Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?

    Yes. whether your DVD is commercial or not, you'll need to get a DVD
    ripper (demultiplexer) like CLADdvd, or SmartRipper, or DVD Decrypter,
    etc. If you set the appropriate configuration options you'll get a
    separate video file and audio file. The audio file is usually in the
    wav or ac3 format and contains the entire soundtrack of the movie. You
    can get rid of the movie file and use an audio or video editing
    program to separate the audio file into individual tracks, if needed.

    You don't have to "record" anything.
  7. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Try these softwares : #1 DVD Audio Ripper or Ace DVD Audio Extractor.
    They work for me.

    Lang

    "vbn" wrote:

    > Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?
    > Thanks

Video DVD Microsoft Music Windows XP