Record Music from DVD

January 3, 2005 11:59:03 PM

Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?
Thanks

More about : record music dvd

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 9:53:49 PM

Yes, depends on whether it is your own dvd or a commercial one.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?
> Thanks
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 9:53:50 PM

It is commercial. Can I ?

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> Yes, depends on whether it is your own dvd or a commercial one.
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?
> > Thanks

January 5, 2005 2:53:59 PM

You can, but not legally, so you'll have to sort it out yourself, or wait
for someone else to tell you I'm afraid.

--

> It is commercial. Can I ?
>
> "Graham Hughes" wrote:
>
> > Yes, depends on whether it is your own dvd or a commercial one.
> >
> > --
> > Graham Hughes
> > MVP Digital Media
> > www.dvds2treasure.com
> > www.simplydv.com
> >

> > "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?
> > > Thanks

Anonymous
January 5, 2005 11:13:03 PM

Hear music without video, is it a big deal?

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> You can, but not legally, so you'll have to sort it out yourself, or wait
> for someone else to tell you I'm afraid.
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > It is commercial. Can I ?
> >
> > "Graham Hughes" wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, depends on whether it is your own dvd or a commercial one.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Graham Hughes
> > > MVP Digital Media
> > > www.dvds2treasure.com
> > > www.simplydv.com
> > >

> > > "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 10:14:42 PM

Sorry, for me yes.

--

> Hear music without video, is it a big deal?
>
> "Graham Hughes" wrote:
>
> > You can, but not legally, so you'll have to sort it out yourself, or
wait
> > for someone else to tell you I'm afraid.
> >
> > --
> > Graham Hughes
> > MVP Digital Media
> > www.dvds2treasure.com
> > www.simplydv.com
> >

> > "vbn" <vbn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > It is commercial. Can I ?

Anonymous
January 10, 2005 3:23:05 PM

>Is it possible to record music from DVD? How?

Yes. whether your DVD is commercial or not, you'll need to get a DVD
ripper (demultiplexer) like CLADdvd, or SmartRipper, or DVD Decrypter,
etc. If you set the appropriate configuration options you'll get a
separate video file and audio file. The audio file is usually in the
wav or ac3 format and contains the entire soundtrack of the movie. You
can get rid of the movie file and use an audio or video editing
program to separate the audio file into individual tracks, if needed.

You don't have to "record" anything.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 6:41:12 AM

Try these softwares : #1 DVD Audio Ripper or Ace DVD Audio Extractor.
They work for me.

Lang

!