monitor (sp2 issues?)

using xp home, i used to be able to switch monitors to watch dvdrom on
laptop via tv (bigger screen), since installing sp2, alot of th options in
controlpanel/display/settings/advancedtab are now missing, unable to switch
from laptop screen to tv!. why? is it sp2 compatibility issue or....sumfing
else. everything seems ok in device manager, drivers etc..

This sounds like you used to use a particular key-combo to switch where your
video went, right?

If so, this sounds like you need updated video or laptop drivers from the
laptop mfr's website. Check with laptop mfr, download/install any new
drivers and see if that solves your problem.

--

Regards,
Len Segal, MCP