Movie Maker to CD that will play on home dvd player

Movie Maker2
How can i make a cd that will play on my home DVD player???

I am having problems too.......I made a DVD that works on my computer and
even bought a DVD that supports HIGH MAT but can't get it to work????

"bald eagle" <bald eagle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "desgnr" wrote:
>
>> Movie Maker2
>> How can i make a cd that will play on my home DVD player???

With MM2, you can't. You need a third party app such as Roxio Creator

Bobby

There are a few variations of HiMat, I'm not exactly sure of the one MM
produces, but as far as I know most HiMat players do not play the right
sort. It is far easier to buy some dvd authoring software and make a std
dvd.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media