do not recognise Panasonic DVD-RAM/R LF-D321 as recordable..

I have a DVD-RAM/R drive, for long time always used as a dvd player. Recently
try to play a bit of writtngs and find out the drive can not be set to
"write" enabled using the RAMDiscTool(which come with the drive). When I
click on prperty of the dvd drive it does not have the recording tag. It is
not recognise as DVD-RAM/R drive. As this drive was put in by local computer
shop, play dvd fine and thinking everything should be OK but turn out to be
not. I use window XP and have all the updates installed automaticly. Is there
anyone could give me some instructions as to what I can do to make window
recognise the drive correctly?
--
0402283178orange

I'd suggest popping backl to the shop and asking them to sort it.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media