movie maker unspecified error

January 6, 2005 5:20:36 PM

Movie maker won't start. Just a box with Unspecified Error
and an OK button. I thought by installing SP2, the problem
would be resolved. It wasn't even though all the drivers
and the .exe file were replaced with MM2.1 versions.

This problem has been reported in a number of places, such
as PapaJohn's website, but apparently no one has come up
with an answer yet. I've been working on this problem for
about four months off and on and I'm about to give up and
find some other program to work with.

Any suggestions?
Anonymous
January 8, 2005 1:32:51 PM

Can you list your *full* system specs and *all* software installed,
including any codec packs, games etc.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media