Ready to upgrade to Avid Xpress Pro- which version to use?

I've been sitting on my Avid pro upgrade for several months now and I have
some free time this week so I want to install the upgrade.
But which version should I go with first?
I will reformat/clean install Win xp pro.
Should I use the original Pro disks, or should I install from the 4.1.1 or
the 4.3 updates?
Can one even do a clean install from the updated downloaded file? Are there
things on the original disks that I will need that aren't on the update
files?
What about the dongle? I have downloaded the dongle updater file and was
also mailed a dongle updater file from Avid soon after I registered the Pro
software. Which should I use?
What order do you install the software, update and dongle updater?
Which appears the most stable? 4.0, 4.1.1 or 4.3? I also use Boris Red 3 GL
if that makes a difference.
Thanks a lot for any advice on these questions.

"Luis ORTEGA" <lortega@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I've been sitting on my Avid pro upgrade for several months now and I have
> some free time this week so I want to install the upgrade.
> But which version should I go with first?
> I will reformat/clean install Win xp pro.
> Should I use the original Pro disks, or should I install from the 4.1.1 or
> the 4.3 updates?
> Can one even do a clean install from the updated downloaded file? Are
there
> things on the original disks that I will need that aren't on the update
> files?
> What about the dongle? I have downloaded the dongle updater file and was
> also mailed a dongle updater file from Avid soon after I registered the
Pro
> software. Which should I use?
> What order do you install the software, update and dongle updater?
> Which appears the most stable? 4.0, 4.1.1 or 4.3? I also use Boris Red 3
GL
> if that makes a difference.
> Thanks a lot for any advice on these questions.

Have you read the Avid forum?
There's much more there than you could possibly find here.
Personally, I'm still sitting on my upgrade.