JB

Whenever i try to capture video in Movie maker i receive an error message
which generates no reply from Microsoft. Nero OEM suite (supplied with
Lite-on DVD burner) also functions till i request capture video then goes
into error message

When i try to open Ulead DVD Movie factory it opens to the capture video
stage then closes completely.

MGI video wave also same problem

Any suggestions ?
--
GRUMPY

Since you give no specifics about your hardware, and also do not supply any
information about the error codes you are getting, you are unlikely to
receive a response.

Given that there is no information to go on, I would suggest checking to
make sure that you have the latest drivers for your video capture card, as
well as the latest version of DirectX.

Bobby