REQ for opinions: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K ?

For my light duty purposes I have pretty much settled on the
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K as my next DC.
Does anyone know anything about this DC that hasn't been in
the review pages that screams "don't buy it!" ?
Anybody that has one have anything to add to what's in the
reviews?
I'm upgrading from a Fuji MX2900Z (that has served me well)
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about opinions panasonic lumix fz20k

    "Simon Jester" <sjester911@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > For my light duty purposes I have pretty much settled on the
    > Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K as my next DC.
    > Does anyone know anything about this DC that hasn't been in
    > the review pages that screams "don't buy it!" ?
    > Anybody that has one have anything to add to what's in the
    > reviews?

    I was considering one, but after trying it and a dimage z3 in the store, I
    went with the Z3...

    The size and weight really make a difference to me.. I take my cam on hiking
    trips in the mountains here, and even taking my camcorder is a pain.

    I'm very satisfied so far with my Z3.. had it about 2 weeks now...

    --
    Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
    Homepage:

Cameras Reviews Light Panasonic Peripherals