REQ for opinions: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K ?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 28, 2004 11:53:24 AM

For my light duty purposes I have pretty much settled on the
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K as my next DC.
Does anyone know anything about this DC that hasn't been in
the review pages that screams "don't buy it!" ?
Anybody that has one have anything to add to what's in the
reviews?
I'm upgrading from a Fuji MX2900Z (that has served me well)
Thanks.
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 3:01:47 AM

"Simon Jester" <sjester911@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> For my light duty purposes I have pretty much settled on the
> Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K as my next DC.
> Does anyone know anything about this DC that hasn't been in
> the review pages that screams "don't buy it!" ?
> Anybody that has one have anything to add to what's in the
> reviews?

I was considering one, but after trying it and a dimage z3 in the store, I
went with the Z3...

The size and weight really make a difference to me.. I take my cam on hiking
trips in the mountains here, and even taking my camcorder is a pain.

I'm very satisfied so far with my Z3.. had it about 2 weeks now...

--
GareeeĀ© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage: