Disk Full Error

When I try to watch live TV on my media center computer I receive the "Disk
Full Error". I have two disks with over 100Gb free space - it doesn't matter
which disk I point to in the settings - I still receive the same error. I
originally had a decoder corrupt or missing error - so I reloaded from a
backup and now receive this new error.

I just started getting that same messaqe- and at the same time I started
getting a message that reads Tuner in use by another applicaitn when I try to
use the radio. Very frustrating.....