XP drivers for Pinnacle DC10plus

Anyone know where I can find 'em, or am I better off just getting new
hardware?

Thanks,
Richard

geoff

Richard,
You are better off getting new hardware. I upgraded to WinXP and mangaed
after a lot of problems to find drivers for the DC10+. The first problem
was that it stopped me using the cdrom drives! After re-installing it, and
curing that problem, it is only recognized by Pinnacle studio software. You
cannot use it with any other package, I know, I have tried every one! Even
when it was working with Studio8, one day when I switched on the PC, it had
lost the driver and had to be re-installed yet again. I gave up using it.
I also am now looking for something else to use instead.

If you really want to try it, go to
http://www2.driverguide.com/uploads/uploads16/25521.html

Geoff.

"Richard Albury" <ralbury@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can find 'em, or am I better off just getting new
> hardware?
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

I did install the XP driver when I upgraded from Windows 98SE to XP. Until
now it has been working without a problem with both Pinnacle Studio 7 and
EditStudio 4 from www.puremotion.com (great program!). I downloaded the
Windows XP Patch (DC10plusHardwareInstall_1028.exe) directly from Pinnacle.
--
Lou van Wijhe
jl.vanwijhe@hccnet.nl