Movie Maker - Where is it?

I am running Windows XP Home SP1.

I want to use Movie Maker, but it is not in Start, All Programs. There is a
Movie Maker folder in Program Files and moviemk.exe in that folder. I can
click on the .exe folder to get to it.

Can I put it in Start, All Programs? Why isn't it already there?

Thanks, Allen
--
C and A Bredt

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You can use the .exe file to make a shortcut wherever you want.