Can anyone recommend a simple WAV and MEPG2 editor?

Oscar

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2003

Hello,

I don't need anything fancy with WAV and MPEG2 editing at this pint. Just
the ability to to basic
trimming.

TIA

Oscar

Oscar wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I don't need anything fancy with WAV and MPEG2 editing at this pint. Just
> the ability to to basic
> trimming.
>
> TIA
>
> Oscar

Does your output file need to me mpeg-2 or avi?

If output needs to be avi, then Google for "VirtualDub-MPEG2".

If output needs to be mpeg2, then download "MPEG-VCR" from
http://www.womble.com. It's frame accurate and exports without re-encoding. I
typically export 45 minutes of material in about 5 minutes.

For editing wav only, download "Audacity". It's free and open source. Runs on
Windows, Mac and Linux.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/